AMS understands the significant investment associated with building, renovating, restoring, and operating a performing or visual arts facility. In our experience, thoughtful planning can greatly enhance the organizational and community-wide benefits of this investment and contribute to the project’s long-term success.
AMS works with non-profit and commercial presenters and producers, universities, foundations, and state and local governments to develop a rigorous and objective analysis of market and economic feasibility for new theaters, concert halls, museums, and performing arts centers. We’ve been deeply involved in the planning for more than $6 billion in cultural facility projects and we bring that collective experience and insight to each of our feasibility projects.
Our feasibility services include:
- Project vision and mission
- Situation Analysis: market analysis, competition, and market potential
- Community facility needs assessment
- Comparable development case studies
- Development organization, governance, staffing
- Facility use projections, space programming, and site assessment
- Business planning, financial projections, and project financing
- Historic preservation and adaptive re-use analysis